Nacho Cheese Seasoning
£4.35 – £32.60
A strong nacho cheese sprinkle.
Our Nacho Cheese Powder Style Flavouring has a delicious tangy cheese flavour; it is gluten and MSG free and is ideal for sprinkling over freshly cooked or prepared cold foods, so if you ever wanted to add Nacho style flavouring to another food, well now you can. Great for sprinkling over Chips (French fries) (especially homemade sweet potato fries), roasted wedges, potatoes/ vegetables, popcorn, grilled roasted or barbecued chicken portions, salad/sandwich toppings, in fact its usage is endless.
Suggested Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe.
Nacho Seasoning 40g
Salted Butter 40g
Plain Flour 20g
Milk (Semi Skimmed) 400ml
- Gradually add the milk to the nacho seasoning, stirring until all the milk has absorbed the seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in one- third of the milk and nacho seasoning blend.
- Return to the heat and simmer, stirring, until the milk blend is absorbed.
- Repeat this process, stirring all the time, allowing the sauce to become thick and shiny before adding more of the milk blend.
- When the entire milk blend is added bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 2-3 minutes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Ingredients: Well Matured Cheese (MILK) Powder, (Cheese, Emulsifying Salt (E339)), Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Sea Salt, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Concentrated Lemon Juice Powder, Natural Cheese (MILK) Flavour, Ground Turmeric, Ground Black Pepper, Citric Acid, Chipotle Powder, Beetroot Powder.
For Allergens: See ingredients in UPPER CASE and Bold.
GM Status: This product does not contain any genetically modified material or derivatives of genetically modified material.
Recommended Usage Rate: 2-3% lightly sprinkled over freshly cooked potato chips/wedges/popcorn, or blend 5-10% of seasoning into 95- 90% mayonnaise, leave for a mimumum of 30 minutes to allow the flavour to develop.
|Nutritional Information: Typical values per 100gms.|
Suitable for: Vegetarians: No. Vegans: No. Coeliacs: Yes.
Kosher Certified: Halal Certified:
Shelf Life and Storage: From date of manufacture, stored in unopened original containers in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and free from infestation – 12 months.
Country of Manufacture: UK.
Statement: The above product has been manufactured in compliance with Salsa Food Safety standards and conforms to all current UK Food Regulations.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 mm|
1.8kg, 100 x 48g Sachets, 15 x 48g Sachets, 1kg, 2.5kg, 2.5kg Catering Tub, 20 x 48g Sachets, 200 x 48g Sachets, 250g, 30 x 48g Sachets, 450g Sealable Pouch, 500g, 60 x 48g Sachets, 80 x 48g Sachets, 950g Sealable Pouch